What is a
Community WiFi Zone?
A WiFi Zone is a geographical area, typically a neighborhood, historic destination, a street, town square, or an entertainment district served by a group of Community Hosts (businesses) using our Smart WiFi controllers.
Key benefits to the Community:
- Free WiFi access to visitors of the Zone
- Stronger sense of community between local businesses and their consumers
- Consumers are more likely to linger in the coverage zone to maintain WiFi connection
- Opportunities for local businesses to cross-promote their brand directly to consumers in the Zone
What is a
Community Sponsors help support the infrastructure expenses to keep the cost low to Hosts. Generally 3 to 5 sponsors support each Community, depending on size.
Key benefits to Sponsors:
- Access to real-time powerful demographics metrics (age, income, gender, etc.) of visitors throughout the sponsored zone.
- Premium ad displayed in prominent location:
- Full autonomy to change your ad as frequently as you want to promote events, promotions or holiday messages… From our dashboard
- Power to drive higher sales in the community
Sponsors are the heros of their business development district: They promote commerce and enable businesses visibility