Location analytics and traffic alerts powered by guest WiFi.
Analytics4WiFi captures and analyzes where your customers are, and how they move through and interact with your space - all powered by guest WiFi.
Precision monitoring and alerts.
- Know the exact head count in and around a property with real-time traffic updates
- See a visual of of busy areas vs. slow areas with heatmapping.
- Get instant SMS or email alerts when head count reaches a specific number in a specified area
Full-page view of traffic numbers based on visitors, passer-bys, and WiFi connections. Real-time traffic updates provided for accurate data.
Use SMS or email alerts to be notified when a traffic count hits a set threshold. Set alerts for specific areas or for the entire property.
Heatmap & Footfall Visuals
These tools provide a visual look into how traffic is dispersed throughout a venue and how it flows in a 12-hour time frame.
Create recurring summary reports to stay updated on traffic counts and customer presence. Include multiple email recipients to inform team members as needed.
How is WiFi analytics being used in your industry?
Smart Cities & Communities
Pinpoint foot traffic of locals and tourists to optimize construction, traffic systems, and forecasting turnout for public events.
Gaming, Theme Parks, & Stadiums
Gain full understanding of how guests navigate through the property to prevent walkway congestion, optimize vendor placement, and keep security close to high-traffic areas.
Use traffic alerts to stay notified where students and visitors travel around a school yard or campus to optimize security placement.
Shopping Centers & Malls
Know the flow of a property's foot traffic to optimize placement of physical signage and promotions for different stores.
Respond to Real-time Density Alerts
- Stay updated on any major changes made to foot traffic or density of specific locations.
- Optimize placement of roaming vendors to increase product exposure and sales.
- Properly inform security staff to any unusual changes in areas to promote a safe environment at all times.
Zero-In on Opportunity
- Utilize analytics to improve layout of city improvements and similar community upgrades.
- Offer high-traffic areas new venues and amenities to keep guests coming back.
- Review the visual flow of foot traffic throughout a day and encourage guests visitation for any potential down times.
Track Growth and Retention
- Understand ratio of new visitors vs. return visitors and adjust marketing efforts as needed.
- Know your busiest days and times to optimize staff scheduling.
- Understand guest behavior and their average dwell time.
These companies have already unlocked the power of Smart WiFi through WiFi analytics. What are you waiting for?
Start reaping the benefits of Smart WiFi with ease. Analytics4WiFi is fully integrated with the following hardware platforms for hassle-free implementation.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Analytics platform is integrated with Datto, Mist, Cambium, Cisco, Extreme and Ruckus hardware.