You agree that all transactions relating to our Services shall be deemed to have occurred in the United States, where we currently have all of our personnel and operations. Your information collected through the Services may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which GZ or our subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction, and you consent to such transfer. If you are a resident of the EU, you are protected under the GDPR.
Links to Other Websites
We understand that Privacy Statements can often contain confusing terminology. To help you better understand our privacy practices, here is what we mean when we say:
- Cookies: Cookies are small text files created by a web server that are delivered through a web browser and stored on your computer or device. Cookies are used to identify your computer or device and record your preferences and other data so that the website can personalize your visit(s). There are several types of cookies. For example, many websites use their own cookies, called “first-party cookies,” to make their websites run more smoothly by doing things like keeping track of items in your shopping cart. Some websites also provide space for “third-party cookies,” which are placed on your browser by companies different from the company that runs the website you are visiting and may be used to remember parts of your online activities in order to deliver personalized ads or analyze web traffic.
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII): Information that directly identifies or reasonably can be used to figure out the identity of a user, such as your name, address, phone number, and email address. Personal information does not include information that has been made anonymous so that it does not identify a specific user.
- Web Beacons: A small, transparent graphic image (also known as a tracking pixel) located on a web page or HTML email that is often used with a cookie. Web beacons are generally invisible because they are very small and the same color as the background of the Web page or email message.
- How Your Information is Collected and Used by GoZone WiFi
GoZone WiFi may collect information from you in several ways:
- Information that you voluntarily provide to us; and
- Information that we collect automatically when you visit or interact with our website(s).
- Information that you’ve indirectly shared though supplying your e-mail or social information. If you do not want us to collect information, disconnect from the GoZone WiFi powered network and close this browser window.
Information You Provide
GoZone WiFi collects personally identifiable information that you provide to us when you communicate with us or when you chose to join or access a GoZone WiFi powered network. When you choose to join or access the Internet at a GoZone WiFi powered location, you may be asked to provide the following types of personally identifiable information on our website(s):
- email address, zip or postal code, first name, last name, gender, birthday, and/or other information you disclose on forms.
We may use the personally identifiable information that you provide to us in the following ways:
- To respond to your requests.
- To contact you with information that might be of interest to you, for analytical and research purposes.
- To contact you on behalf of one of our Clients for Advertising purposes.
- To develop and improve our programs, services, and content.
- To protect our rights or property.
- To protect an individual’s health, safety, or welfare.
- To comply with a law or regulation, court order, or other legal process.
Information We Collect Automatically
GoZone WiFi automatically collects information about your device when you visit at a Hotspot or website(s). For example, we may automatically collect information such as your device MAC address, dwell time, whether you are a new or returning guest, referring website(s), the login method you choose, the different areas of our website that you visit, and the date and time you accessed our website and your approximate location based on your IP address or geo-coordinates. GoZone WiFi uses technologies, including cookies and web beacons, and presence analytics-enable equipment to collect this type of information. In addition, we collect information that is available via third-party social media companies based on information that you disclose upon connecting.
Cookies, Web Beacons, and Other Tracking Technologies
GoZone WiFi may use, or may engage third-parties on our behalf to use, cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies to collect information about you when you interact with our website(s) or email. Cookies and web beacons provide us with information that allows us to:
- Supply information to the location that you are visiting;
- Create aggregated views of location trends and statistics;
- Develop personalized programs, services, or content;
- Customize the information or services that are of interest to you on our website;
tailor our communications to you;
- Determine whether an email has been opened and links within the email have been clicked;
- Determine if an e-mail has been read has been redeemed;
- Determine is a voucher or coupon has been redeemed;
- Create features such as “Frequently Asked Questions”
Advertising & Analytics Services
In addition, clients that utilize our platforms for the purpose of supplying guest Internet access at their Hotspot locations will be able to contact you for the purposes of promoting their business.
- How Your Information is Shared
GoZone WiFi may disclose your personally identifiable information in the following contexts:
GoZone WiFi will only disclose your personal information to third parties with your consent. We may obtain your consent in writing or online through “click-through” agreements. You grant consent if you supply any personal information upon Connection or if it was received by a social platform that you’ve authorized to share your data.
GoZone WiFi shares your personally identifiable information with its Clients (meaning, the provider of the Internet service at the location you’re at when connecting.)
GoZone WiFi may access, monitor, use, or disclose your personally identifiable information or communications with us to comply with the law (for example, to comply with a search warrant, subpoena, or court order); to respond to emergencies; to enforce an agreement with you; to protect our rights or property, or the rights or property of our agents, vendors, service providers, members, and customers; or in the case of a corporate sale, merger, dissolution, or acquisition.
Some of the information that GoZone WiFi collects is non-personally identifiable that cannot be directly used to identify or reasonably used to identify an individual. Similarly, GoZone WiFi may take steps to anonymize or aggregate personal information in order to create non-personally identifiable information. This Privacy Statement does not restrict the disclosure to third parties of non-personally identifiable information.
- Data Protection
The security of your information is important to GoZone WiFi. Therefore, GoZone WiFi follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the security and confidentiality of your information while it is under our control. We maintain physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect against the loss, misuse, and unauthorized access of your information. To the extent that GoZone shares information with other companies performing services on our behalf, we may make sure that those companies have adequate security safeguards in place consistent with this Policy.
- Consumer Controls and Protection
You can manage cookie settings by using tools available on most Internet browsers. Instructions for popular browsers are here:
- Apple Safari
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
Depending upon which web browser you use, you may be able to adjust your settings to reject or delete cookies. However, choosing to reject cookies may result in the loss of some functionality of our website(s).
Updates to this Policy
If you wish to unsubscribe from e-mail communication from GoZone WiFi, you may e-mail us at email@example.com. Additionally, most of our email distributions contain an “unsubscribe” link. If you have questions or comments about this Privacy Statement or the practices of GoZone WiFi, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com or by writing to us at:
GoZone WiFi LLC
1211 1st Ave N Suite #202
St. Petersburg, FL 33705
Effective date: April 22, 2019